- Are you "dynamic, creative, and user-oriented"?
- Are you interested in electronic records and records management or, better yet, have hands-on electronic records and records management experience?
- Do you have an American Library Association-accredited master's degree in library/information science with a concentration in archives or records management; a master's degree in archival administration; or a relevant master's degree and Certified Records Manager status?
- Do you want to work in an academic environment?
- Do you live -- or want to live -- in Eugene, Oregon?
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
University of Oregon e-records archivist position
Ask yourself these questions: