Thursday, September 29, 2011

A few small changes

I've never been particularly attached to the visual appearance of this blog. When I started it, I simply chose the least obnoxious Blogger template available and made some modest alterations. However, l'Archivista the blog is now a little more than four years old -- which means l'Archivista the blogger has maintained it for approximately one-tenth of her life -- and its baby clothes don't fit so well anymore.

I'll continue playing around with the design of this blog during the next few days, so you might see a few tweaks, quirks, and works in progress. Apologies in advance for any confusion or disruptions resulting from my experiments.

If you're new to this blog (hello!) and would like to see what it looked like before today's design changes took effect, the Internet Archive captured it in April of this year.

No comments: