- types of records that should be preserved
- legal and technical issues surrounding electronic records
- standards and best practices
- multiple file formats you are likely to encounter
- tactics for developing productive partnerships within your institution
- what you need to know about disaster planning
To register for this workshop:
- Go to the New York State Archives' Workshops page.
- Type "colleges" into the keyword search box to search for this event.
- Click "Add to Cart" for both Day 1 (30 March 2011) and Day 2 (31 March 2011) of this workshop.
- Click "View Cart."
- Click "Check Out."
- Use the drop-down menu to identify the type of institution for which you work and, if you work for a New York State local government, the county in which your are employed.
- Complete and submit the registration form.
Your workshop materials will be made available electronically, and you will be emailed instructions for downloading and printing materials within one week of the workshop date.
If you have any questions about this workshop, please e-mail ARCHTRAIN[at]mail.nysed.gov or call 518-474-0670.